9.6.11

Happy 1st Anniversary Infinite ♥


Annyeonghaseyo Bloggers !
Today adalah hari yg paling bermakna buat INFINITE dan INSPIRIT  :')
Entry nih , mungkin pendek je sbb isi cume ucapan Ae sempena Infinite punye 1st Anniversary

I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E
Consist of 7 Charming Guys with amazing talent 
Met up with their Inspirit on 09 June 2010
Comes up with ToRaWa , then She's Back 
Followed by Before The Dawn , also Nothing's Over 
And now with Can U Smile :)

For them : 

Oppas , HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY
I will always support you all the way 
Keep strong and Always do ur BEST 
SUNGGYU , DONGWOO , WOOHYUN , HOWON , SUNGYEOL , MYUNGSOO & SUNGJONG
I love all of you so much 
Thanks for making me smile and cry for you 
I am proud to be ur INSPIRIT 
And i will never regret to be one of it 
I promise to gain all my effort to be excellent in my studies so i can go to Korea and meet all of you